Aria’s Farm – Bed & Breakfast
- Stylish brick home, large open living spaces with central heating and airconditioning in all rooms.
- Hot water is on gas so you’ll never run out of hot showers.
- Large open decks, views of rolling hills and Mt Ngongotaha
- Luxury hot spa (hot tub) for relaxing at the end of the day.
- Typical family atmosphere – our teens and their friends are usually around.
- Free internet Wifi access, plus Sky TV in main lounge.
- Working hosts; we suppy a door code to come and go as you please.
- Kitchen facilities, laundry, PC and phone available on request.
- We have cute farm animals, yet we’re still so close to Rotorua city – just in the outer suburbs!
Mid Season Prices:
(continental breakfast laid out in main kitchen)
King Bed Room with private ensuite bathroom & TV:
$150 per night – for a couple
$105 per night – single rate
Child under 6yrs on divan $45 per night
Cot for baby $30 one-off flat fee
Twin Bed Room with bathroom next door:
$140 per night – for two persons
$90 per night – single rate
Single Cubby Room with bathroom down hall:
$75 per night – for one person
- Two bedrooms which are great for 2 couples who want their own space or a family of 4-5.
- Kitchenette to make your own meals or heat on the run – save money feeding the family!
- Internal heating and air conditioning, private deck and BBQ.
- Shared spa for relaxing at the end of the day.
- Free Internet access plus TV, stereo and Sky.
- We have cute farm animals yet we’re still so close to Rotorua city – just in the outer suburbs!
Mid Season Prices:
(continental breakfast provided in Lodge)
$280 – per night (for up to 4 people)
Extra person $50 or Child under 10yrs $40
Cot for baby $25 one-off flat fee
Breakfast Menu for B&B
Served in the Lodge:
Continental laid out in main kitchen.
- Chilled boiled eggs.
- Selection of tasty cereals.
- Preserved and fresh seasonal fruit.
- Yummy yoghurts and natural fruit juice.
- Toast & spreads; jam, marmite, honey, p-butter
- Hot drinks; tea, coffee, milo, decaf, herbal.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and heating facilities.
- Kitchen facilities for Lodge guests upon request.
- Guest fridge space available for personal items.