Terms and Conditions
- A High Demand 5% Surcharge is applied to all public holidays, school & summer holidays & large events in Rotorua.
- A 10% Winter Discount is available MIDWEEK from May to September (except public holidays, school holidays, and large events), for all direct bookings (ie no booking agents).
- Several quotes may be out at any one time, but all bookings are taken on a ‘first-deposit, first confirm’ basis.
- A confirmation deposit can be made by supplying your valid Visa/Mastercard number, expiry date, name on card, and your full contact details. For cancellations or no-shows, the 20% will be charged to the credit card. For security, you can either split your credit card details between two emails, or fax to +64 7 3480863. For NZ clients, you can deposit to our bank account, which will be supplied upon request.
- We will email your Confirmation back to you with Directions and our Terms & Conditions and Holiday Homes Guidelines if you have booked those facilities.
- **Your booking is not definite until you get a CONFIRMATION email!!**
- Check-in is normally after 3pm and check-out is 10am, unless otherwise arranged. We are an active, outdoors family, so you MUST let us know your check-in time to ensure we are here when you arrive, or we can leave a key out for you.
- Pets are welcome, but you must ask for the separate Doggie Rules to check details.
Holiday Homes only
- There is a minimum 2 night rent for both buildings, except for public holidays when the minimum rentals will be longer.
- The 20% deposit is non refundable once the booking is made. The balance is required in full via cash or Visa/Mastercard when you check in.
- The Holiday Homes are self-catering, which means you bring your own food. We supply the first roll of toilet paper and a bath soap, some basic herbs & spices, and some complimentary tea and coffee. Please bring your own bulk supplies.
- All bedding is supplied plus a clean towel for each guest at the beginning of your stay. A washing machine is provided to wash towels or clothing during your stay.
- We wash all linen at the end (please leave bedding alone), but you are expected to tidy the kitchen & vacuum before you check out.
- Any damages or excess cleanup fees will be charged to the credit card.
Bed & Breakfast only
- Single night stays are welcome in the Bed & Breakfast, however we suggest that Rotorua is ideally a 3-night destination due to the huge number of local attractions!
- The 20% deposit is non refundable 14 days or closer to the stay time. The balance is payable on the last morning prior checkout via cash or Visa/Mastercard.
- For the Bed & Breakfast, we supply a full continental & cooked breakfast between 7-8am weekdays, and 8-9am weekends & public holidays in the main Lodge.
- There are also kitchen facilities to prepare your own meals during the day if you wish, and unlimited tea & coffee supplies.
- Fresh towels are supplied each day but we only do a full service of the rooms after you leave (you will have to make your own beds each day).
Credit Card Payments
- Only Visa or Mastercard are accepted, not Amex. Your card details will be kept secure.
- The 20% will only be charged if there is a cancellation or no-show, so you can still choose to pay cash instead for your accommodation at checkin.
- Credit card payments are only processed monthly, so there may be several weeks before it shows on your statement.
- Our other company, Peterson Sawmills, may show on your statement as that is the processing account we use.