Rotorua Accommodation that has the Best of Both Worlds!
-> Please note: we serve food in the B&B in our own home, so for the viability of our business and safety of all, we have had to adopt the Vaccine Passport system for all guests. Stay safe, team.
Rotorua Accommodation that’s right near town, yet has lots of space and animals to play with!
Our accommodation includes three separate central heated homes, situated on a cute town farm right in the city suburbs of Rotorua.
We have three acres with cute farm animals, yet still so close to the city – right in the suburbs!
Rotorua Accommodation that has it all!
- Peace and quiet close to Rotorua township
- No sulphur smell or traffic noise
- Animals to feed, learn about, & pet
- Upmarket landscaped farm grounds
- Child friendly with play areas & sandpit
- Lots of room for extra visitors and games
- Hot spas to relax in after a day sightseeing
- Free Internet access weekends and evenings
Enjoy the open space, clean air, birdsong, quiet bush surroundings and natural springs that are Aria’s Farm. Be welcomed by your friendly and experienced Kiwi host family at the best of Rotorua’s Accommodation, situated right within the town boundaries.
Our rental homes are perfect for event venue, family gatherings, reunions, group vacations, birthdays, wedding parties, stag dos, hen’s evenings, school sports teams, mountainbiking events like Enduro and Crankworx, or just for couples to get away from it all.
ASK ABOUT OUR GREAT MID-WINTER, MID-WEEK DISCOUNTS!
Welcome to our town farm in Rotorua, New Zealand. We are an energetic couple, having spent over 12 years together focusing on career and travel before starting a family.
We now have two high school-age children that flit between extra-curricular lessons – everything from swimming and guitar, to cross-country and the chook pens and back!
Our homestay wasn’t always intended as a Bed & Breakfast. Because our businesses design, manufacture and sell portable sawmills worldwide, we hosted international clients. From there, it grew on its own, in a natural sort of progression.
We are quite different from the “norm” in home stays, and have several truly unique advantages to offer you:
- We don’t hang around during the day – we go to work after the breakfast run, and are home in time for the kids. The advantage to you? You don’t feel tied down, you get lots of space to relax and you get a key so you can come and go as you please during the day.
- Our holiday homes can cater for group festivities such as hen’s parties, guy’s golf weekends and family get-togethers. We have hosted many school sports teams and groups attending local Rotorua events who found our facilities perfect.
- We have children at home, so our place is set up for kids. Families feel comfortable here. We have the space, the games, and the facilities. We won’t have a heart attack if sand gets tracked in on the carpet – there are such things as vacuum cleaners! We still insist on quiet space for our guests, so our kids know how to respect your privacy and head to bed on time.
- We are younger than the “norm” for homestay hosts – we have poker evenings now and then, and can point you in the direction of some good cafe’s and nightspots.
If you are looking for relaxed, safe family accommodation where the price is right, the beds are comfy and the spa pools are warm, look no further. We look forward to meeting you!