Dogs are more than welcome at Arias Farm, as long as they stay outdoors, are used to other guests, and behave themselves when run (like leave our cats and lambs alone).
Before you come:
- A week prior, clip their nails so they leave no scratch marks.
- Just prior coming, worm and de-flea your dog.
- Bring own bedding and leash.
While you’re here:
- All droppings must be immediately cleaned up and put in the outside bin.
- During the day, dogs should remain on a leash outdoors when unsupervised.
- For the Cottage, dogster can stay under the Carport
- For the Cabin, dogmeister can stay under the covered Verandah
- Dogs can be run on the immediate grounds under supervision. The main road is a long way up the drive (at least 150 metres), and the animals are fenced off, so it’s pretty safe. Just be aware of other guests in the adjoining building, so make sure your pooch doesn’t take over!
- At night doggy can sleep on the kitchen lino, as long as he doesn’t sneak to the carpet or couch when you go to bed.
- There’s a great run area in the Redwoods for dogs, where they can be let off the leash as well.
When you leave:
- Wipe any doggy drool off chair legs, floors and windows.
- Vacuum especially well and remove all hairs; the next guests might be allergic to dogs!